Bob & Sylvia's Bbq & Camping Weekend

chris n

Nearly 700 views & only a couple of dozen attending. :unknw: Is this event not what several members were asking for last September; :unsure: as usual we have tried to make it a family affair; a road run,silly games & a tribute band which should have wide appeal, :friends: with food & drink all day for those willing to part with £15. Is this too much? :unknw: The last 3 years we funded the whole BBQ, no can do anymore, :cray: last year cost over £400 with only £97 voluntary donations. :shok: We need to get the body count above 50 for the full day before we can arrange on site bar & loo. :bad:

hi bob

i would love to come along , the poss issue will be money , self employed and no work at the moment ,

bank is about to knock on the door . but if it is at all posible i would like to be there , to support the rhocar charity and to have a crack as we always do , so i am a maybe but wanaby .

graham

hi bob

i would love to come along , the poss issue will be money , self employed and no work at the moment ,

bank is about to knock on the door . but if it is at all posible i would like to be there , to support the rhocar charity and to have a crack as we always do , so i am a maybe but wanaby .

graham

same hear had a great time last year but got to look at my out goings like i said in pm bob wont know till last min dot com

Guest mower man

Hi won't be able to make your barby/show ,will be in France ,do you want the bear ? please get in touch if you do he is residing with me, unfortunatley the things I had planned have come to nought and other probs have not let me continue so if you want hoodie please get intouch mowerman :good: