6 Nations

Knock-on

Better not let my missus hear that sort of talk! :blush:

She´ll pull herself up to her 4´11" and punch you on the nose!! :aggressive:

Wouldn´t want to be on the receiving end as she ain´t "featherweight" [DARFC] :ph34r:

When she is asked if she is English here, for simplicity she often answers yes, but if given the chance says "pais de gales"! :rolleyes:

That confuses the hell out of them, especially if she goes on to say they have their own language! :crazy:

PML. You have a pint sized little Dragon there my friend but share a thought for me when we beat the Irish at the end of the Championship. I get the feeling I might be "Incommunicado" if you know what I mean :vava:

Its always good to dream!!!! :lazy:

Dream on my friend. Dream on :)

Whatever happens, I'm going to have a headache in the morning :drinks:

If we can only continue and build on the style of play we exhibited during the Autumn internationals, we will have a good chance of achieving the potential we have threatened.

Should be a good game either way. They usually are :D

Good luck to the Taffy's (but not too much eh ;) )

It should be a good game for the neutrals to watch, but all I can say is :clapping: "Allez les Bleus"!:clapping: - I have French connections as my ex-wife is half French and my step kids are also part French so for many years I have been routing for 'Le Bleus' (even though I come from Yorkshire!!). I doubt they will be much of a force this year as they seem to be a bit up in the air at the moment. The French are either awesome or pants and you never know which team will turn up!

As always, I would like to see Italy get a win or two.

Guest gixerboy600

Dream on my friend. Dream on :)

Whatever happens, I'm going to have a headache in the morning :drinks:

If we can only continue and build on the style of play we exhibited during the Autumn internationals, we will have a good chance of achieving the potential we have threatened.

Should be a good game either way. They usually are :D

Good luck to the Taffy's (but not too much eh ;) )

I'm with you Knock On, 18 in the fridge and another 48 in the boot on Standby!!!

Bound to be at least one Welsh pillock dressed as a Daffodil!!

Sent the obligatory message to my Welsh "friends" this morning.

Several bottles of 'Fursty Ferrett' :drinks: :drinks:

1 box of Ritz (between me & the wife!)

Loads of shouting at the telly :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good result and a good game - England must cut out the stupid penalties - Wales have to run forward not sideways with the ball

Also, this stupid crouch - touch - have a cup of tea, phone your Mum do your shopping etc - engage feed the ball to your second row, this will inevitably lead to the scrum when the packs just stand in a circle holding hands while the scrum half rolls the ball to the number 8 who picks it up and starts running with it.

Off to a flyer though - Triple Crown, Calcutta Cup and Grand Slam still on for us

Well, it was a great battle and Wales put up a solid performance. I was happy with England's performance but more improvement to come.

Ireland were lucky to come away with a win and France looked impressive but not unbeatable.

I would say it looks good with France being the biggest threat.