6 Nations

Knock-on

Guest gixerboy600

Several bottles of 'Fursty Ferrett' :drinks: :drinks:

1 box of Ritz (between me & the wife!)

Loads of shouting at the telly :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good result and a good game - England must cut out the stupid penalties - Wales have to run forward not sideways with the ball

Also, this stupid crouch - touch - have a cup of tea, phone your Mum do your shopping etc - engage feed the ball to your second row, this will inevitably lead to the scrum when the packs just stand in a circle holding hands while the scrum half rolls the ball to the number 8 who picks it up and starts running with it.

Off to a flyer though - Triple Crown, Calcutta Cup and Grand Slam still on for us

You mean like the League boys idea of Scrummaging?????

Exactly that Gixerboy - it's laughable to call it a scrum, should be called a 'lean on'. But League does have some good traits, primarily around the strength of tackling and how they tie the ball up in the tackle. It pains me to say it but some of the best refs at the scrum are French :wacko:

The French do look the greatest threat, I agree Larry.

Disappointed for the Italians though, it isn't going to be long before they take a big scalp - hope it isn't next Saturday though!

Best get more beers in :drinks:

Guest gixerboy600

I have ALL weekend planned on the car, engine and gearbox in, some wiring and then plumbing for the engine etc!! As much as I can manage ready to blow another £1,000 next payday on some more bits!!!

Will have to recoerd the Rugby and avoid the news!!!!

Can't wait!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Well, I will be at Dunsfold until 13:00 and then scare the bejezus out of everyone on the Godalming Road to get home.

Then a quick Sh*t, shave and shower (may neglect the shave) and down the Rub a Dub for 14:00 to claim my seat close enough to the screen that the boys will hear me in Twickenham :)

Just returned from Scotland and at last Wales managed a win (6:24), first time for 9 games. The social life was great and the Scots were very friendly and Edinburgh is a fantastic city. Twickenham in 2012 any tickets experts out there?

Mark