Barkston Heath Saturday 25th June

Guest John Walton

Guest Battery Bill

Hi Folks

Nice to see you all on Saturday and well done for having so few incidents and some pretty good times by the fast and Old boys.

Shame there was only one person able to take up the offer for the next days sprint as well. Glutton for punishment old Nigel!

I know, it was short notice, "the wife would leave/kill you" etc but next time be prepared for the same question because we can run a pretty large field quickly with no problems and we always have a RAFMSA day after the sprints. See how you are against the "Big Boys" :lol: Don't worry you will be fine we have our own versions of "Andy Rowles" :wub:

Next time we can also save you money (A big Hoody incentive) by inviting you to camp over on site at Barkston free, there is plenty of room in the paddock area and nobody need be forced to pitch their tent next to the noisy Waltons.

The only stipulation, and its in the regs is "No Litter", this is something one of your members failed at miserably this time, If your going to drop litter make sure your name is not on it :good: Andy W (Grim)

I will post your bank statement on shortly. :lol:

If anyone wants pictures from the day they are available on disk and "All" the money goes to Barkstons current Charity. cant tell you what it is this year but last year it was H4H.

If you want one send your request to Nick

Look forward to next time

Bill

"Coc" (Dont laugh)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks

Nice to see you all on Saturday and well done for having so few incidents and some pretty good times by the fast and Old boys.

Shame there was only one person able to take up the offer for the next days sprint as well. Glutton for punishment old Nigel!

I know, it was short notice, "the wife would leave/kill you" etc but next time be prepared for the same question because we can run a pretty large field quickly with no problems and we always have a RAFMSA day after the sprints. See how you are against the "Big Boys" :lol: Don't worry you will be fine we have our own versions of "Andy Rowles" :wub:

Next time we can also save you money (A big Hoody incentive) by inviting you to camp over on site at Barkston free, there is plenty of room in the paddock area and nobody need be forced to pitch their tent next to the noisy Waltons.

The only stipulation, and its in the regs is "No Litter", this is something one of your members failed at miserably this time, If your going to drop litter make sure your name is not on it :good: Andy W (Grim)

I will post your bank statement on shortly. :lol:

If anyone wants pictures from the day they are available on disk and "All" the money goes to Barkstons current Charity. cant tell you what it is this year but last year it was H4H.

If you want one send your request to Nick

Look forward to next time

Bill

"Coc" (Dont laugh)

Were the harnesses for sale at barkstone yours ? if so send us a pm i couldnt pm you ?? cheers

Guest Battery Bill

Sorry Dan

That was the only stuff I sold (Dave R) got a bargain.

The red nosecone, mountney mudguards and wipers sadly did not sell even though they are ridiculously cheap

I will get back to you with the RAFMSA forms as soon as I can

Cheers

Bill

Sorry Dan

That was the only stuff I sold (Dave R) got a bargain.

The red nosecone, mountney mudguards and wipers sadly did not sell even though they are ridiculously cheap

I will get back to you with the RAFMSA forms as soon as I can

Cheers

Bill

Ok mate cheers eBay here I come !!

Guest Battery Bill

I forgot to say thanks to the driver 241 Sorry I don't know the name

who took the 5 year old visitor round on a convoy run in the "Racing Car"

You made a young man very happy

:good:

Guest andy rowles

Hi John

Thanks for a great day at Barkston on Saturday.

Only just got the grin off my face!!!!!!

Can you thank Bill and the marshalls for a great job.

See you next year with the BRISTOL MASSIVE

Andy

Guest cloudy

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Nick regarding the photos? I've tried an address I had for him and the address Bill lists above but no reply...

James

Guest red-col

I sent an email to him the other day (actually I think it might have been yesterday) and had no reply so far. Maybe he's very busy answering all the requests he got for photos?

Guest jasonmorris

Hi Bill, driver 241 was my mate Darren who was sharing my Zero for the day. I have passed your thanks on to him and it was no problem at all, glad we could put a smile on the little fellas face.

I'm sure everyone will agree it was a brill day and roll on next year.

Jason

Guest jasonmorris

Hi Bill, driver 241 was my mate Darren who was sharing my Zero for the day. I have passed your thanks on to him and it was no problem at all, glad we could put a smile on the little fellas face.

I'm sure everyone will agree it was a brill day and roll on next year.

Jason

Guest Battery Bill

Hi Folks

I contacted Nick this evening he has recieved a number or requests but has not had a chance to reply yet as he is very busy.

He will be in touch soon.

Jason if you can send me Darrens email address I will send him the pics of his lap.

Cheers

Bill

Guest jasonmorris

Hi Bill,

I have tried to send you a pm with Darren's email address but it says you cannot receive any new messages. If you pm me your email address I will send you his.

Rgds,

Jason