Build Blog Started...

Shaft

Evening all,

Been mulling over Jamie's (Yanto) recent thread regarding build pics etc and after realising

how long the evenings are now i've finished the Zero, i've had a wee dabble at a build blog! :crazy:

Only just started it, chucked a few pics on etc so don't expect a miracle!

So, in keeping with Jamie's hopes off helping and encouraging prospective or new builders

of the GBS Zero, heres a Clickety Click which should open my blog for you. :good:

If anybody has any suggestions for the way i'm setting it up or guidance, tips etc they will be

gratefully received! I'm a complete amateur at this web creation thingy and need all the help

i can get! :help:

Cheers, :hi:

Nick.

• Like 1

Thats not a blog!!!! its a fudging novel!!!!

Very good mate,,and will certainly help any future builds, :good:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers Dave, i thought about perhaps roughing out a quick guide and emailing it too Stewart

to write up in full for me.... he's far better at the written word than i... :blush:

Stewart, you want a job mate? :drinks:

• Like 1

Guest gixerboy600

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers Dave, i thought about perhaps roughing out a quick guide and emailing it too Stewart

to write up in full for me.... he's far better at the written word than i... :blush:

Stewart, you want a job mate? :drinks:

As ever Nick,

A job well done, now following and looking forward to the next installment

John (GBS Rep)

A great Blog Nick clapping.gif. We know the build of your Zero is great from the photos but having the blog as well is great for us still building.

I love the constants breaks for tea/beer and the thinking time in the old arm chair. I really wish I had room for an arm chair in my garage. I have to do all my thinking and pondering stood up, and beleive me, I do a lot of it!!

I hope my own blog will be as informative and fun to read as my build progresses.

Guest mower man

Just had a quick browse fantastic as all your efforts/projects have been ,ok my car is a different model completely but I'm sure I'll pick up lots of stuff once again well done nick mower man [mick :clapping: :clapping: :good: :shok:

Hi all,

Had a coupleof hours this afternoon placing pictures within the text on my blog.

Should make it a lot simpler for those after a guiding hand with their builds....

A picture is worth a thousand words as they say.... :good:

All feedback welcome etc... :vava: :rofl:

Nick.

• Like 1

Nick,

Looks good, how long did it take to set up?

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

To sort the actual page as a blank sheet practically no time at all mate. :D

To organise the lay-out, sort the pics and type LOTS of text.... bloody ages! :blink:

You going to do one then as well chap??

Nick.

• Like 1