The Last Hood

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Hi All,

I called in to GBS on my way home earlier to have a look at a few bits before I fit the engine this weekend (not excited at all).

Anyway, I was talking to Richard about the last "Hood" chassis he has been trying to sell and the lack of interest via Ebay!

He is only asking £2,000 and that gives the chassis, body panels, GRP, suspension arms and a few other bits aside I dare say. There must be somebody on here who would be interested in such a rare opportunity!!

No Grief please, I am not working for GBS as some would have us beleive, I just enjoy dealing with them and offering my support from time to time.

Cheers

John

Hi All,

............No Grief please, I am not working for GBS as some would have us beleive, I just enjoy dealing with them and offering my support from time to time.

No Grief??? yeah right, you love it Gayboy. :air_kiss:

I agree with you John. It's a excellent opportunity and I have encouraged people on the other thread.

I like the roll over hoops on this one as well. The Dunsfold car and our other Hood Chassis have full roll cages. If it was my car for the road, I would want Richards one.