Mx5

Guest gdc

yea its a replacement for dan dans lightweight , it a zero with a full roll cage .

going to be matt black with white glass fibre bits , and if we can find one an mx5 engine box and wiring loom

ecu induction ect , we are trying to do it as cheap as poss from one donor .

the kit is here and is started , it has the diff and drive shafts in and the fuel and brake lines

the chassis is ex demo and has been at several shows .

black and white mmmmm but the reverse of mine .

graham

i think they will look awsome next to each other.

Guest chris brown

NO it isn't Graham but I've just had a look on your favourite site and I'm sure with a drop of the amber nectar in you you will find one. Perhaps the best way would be to get a complete car (write off) that way you are sure of all the bits. Don't write off the 1600 out of hand it is a good little motor and not all that way behind the 1800 even in standard form

how about this? or this

is there much difference in power , between the 1.6 and the 1.8.

also is there a terbo vertion .

shame yours ant for sale , still might nick it tommorrow though.

not sure what you mean by the nector and my favorite site , ohh just came to me .

jago mmmmmmmmmmm

graham

Guest scrabster

hi graham,parkers guide says the 1.6 has 115 bhp and the 1.8 has 140bhp.but i have heard that there isnt much difference in performance between the two.the wife has an early rust free 1989 1.6 sitting in the garage until the summer when she does about 2 hundred miles a year only when its sunny. i suggested it as a donor once before and i wont suggest it again if i value my gonads :shok:

regards,jess.