Hold On Tight !

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest Ian & Carole

:unknw: Well we all thought that Frank Pickles was the dogs for cheap kit insurance, not any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unknw:

The guy said it is KGM and not them, this I belive, although he is trying to get a better price for me.

Apparently KGM pulled out of the motorhome market in the middle of last year having had burnt fingers, so it seems that as usual other have to pay for their mishaps.

£96.00 last year and £227.58 this ouch ouch ouch :sorry: <_< :sorry:

Not a happy bunny.

I Signed up with Pickles in Feb this year. £110 fully comp.

Dinger joined this week and I believe he paid just over £100.

Weird compared too your quote Ian??

Yes seems strange,

Just had my renewal through this week for £93

Guest Ian & Carole

Thanks for that guys.

I will await his phone call back and see what he has to say.

Watch this space.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hot off the press addendum

I rang him using "Shaft", "Dinger" and Terry as examples of what they are still offering and.........

............he moved me to Liverpool Victoria from KGM £96.97 with 3k miles, commuting, 90 days european cover.

Did tell him though that he should have done his home work before sending out the first quote and he agreed.

Mr Pickles was £76 last year fully comp with u bend it u mend it policy. Renewal a couple of weeks ago was £86.

Missed the cut off date by a week and was charged £96.. Still not too bad though.

Andi

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neil stobbart

Just renewed with Premium Choice yesterday - renewal quoted £146. Rang Pickles and found him really helpful - quoted £131 but couldn't do agreed value as he is struggling to get it agreed for most things at the moment (he quoted a case of struggling to get agreed value on a brand new caterham worth £38k - agreed value was set by insurer at £34k!)

Rang Premium Choice back and got renewal down to £132 fully comp parts only cover for wife and I to drive (incl commuting) - £9k agreed value. Appears to be exactly the same policy (KGM) other than P/C can do agreed value. Andrew at Premium Choice was great to deal with and emailed cert within 20 mins.