Thermostat Housing Wanted

Guest graham dockerill

Guest graham dockerill
:closedeyes: Put the core plug in that dropped out during the winter due to the freeze, and now find that the thermostat housing is broken, has any one got one that they will swop for beer tokens. its a 2 litre pinto, many thanks Graham

Guest Ian & Carole

Graham

I could only see 2 on the bay but they were both brand new chrome jobbies at about £40.00 each. Depends how desperate, desparate is ............ :rolleyes:

Guest mower man

Any good motor factor should be ableto supply at a lot less than 25 quid I paid a tenner not 2years ago I wish I had bought a dozen mower man :fool:

Guest graham dockerill
:rolleyes: Thanks for all replys, went to the ford dealer who had one in stock, so that bit is sorted, but now the fans not cutting in when it heats up, checked fan and thats ok so it must be the sender thingey in the top hose. Its a while since I built it and I cant remember what the adjuster screw does, it seams to turn either way with no stopping, can it be checked, would it be fused.