2.0 Ltr Pinto Exhaust Manifold Help

Guest steve ford

Guest steve ford

Hi there,

I have just invested in my first toy car RH2b 2.0ltr Pinto 45DCOE webbers, currently has the rs2000 4 - 2 manifold on it but still to restrictive, i have been looking at several 4-2-1 manifolds i will have the pipe and box fabricated but not sure which manifold to go for and weather they will phisically fit and go through the hole in the body work. reccomendations any one??

cheers

steve

also any on no of any meets in the manchester area?

Guest mikejo

welcome to the owners club,i to have just bought a robin hood series 3,there is usually a meet in helsby (m56),there are some manifolds on ebay site!!mike

The GBS manifold fits and works quite well, any manifold not designed for a 7 type car will try and exit through the footwell, either get a manifold from the Kit manufacturer or have one made to fit.

Manifolds can exit over the engine bay top tube through the side of the bonnet or lower down through the side panel.

Guest mower man

Irun a 4/2/1 I believe based on an RS2000manifold it seems to work very well ,I believe it was supplied by RH but cannot be sure ,car is an S7 mono I managed to obtain asecond one in unused condition if you would like to veiw it ,take photo's measurements get in touch I'm in North notts where are you?. I,m sorry it's not for sale I'll help if I can :good: mower man [mick]

Guest steve ford

cheers for that I'm in Manchester but a pic of the ex manifold would be usefull I was thinking of a standard one and then getting it modified maybe, it is choking the engine with the standard on it :-(