Exmo V8?

Guest boggie

Guest boggie

With a 10 pound bottle and 'only' fitting +75 BHP fogger nozzle it should last around 30mins of constant use. However the nitrous is only used when you hit full throttle with the system armed, as I will only use it occasionally and I only do an average of 1000 miles a year I don't anticipate having to fill it up too often. Also if you get a big old CO2 fire extinguisher you gan fill this up and use it to refill the bottle in the car many times.

Boggie

Guest alan rowe

Hi All and especially ---

Peter - I was flattered you posted the 2 photos - thanks and you were right it is a 3.9 + T9 box (neat photos)

Mike - yes it is a bit of a squeeze and it does sound brilliant - the Herts guys i think could confirm that

John - telling you that I've got it up to 248 bhp was our secret - no only kidding but doing virtually 130 mph on the rolling road to get the reading was a touch interesting (and noisy)

Guy - thanks for the article - that appears to be exactly how mine has been put together

and Boogie - its a shame you can't go the V8 route with your Exmo - its so brilliant to drive - quick, lazy and noisy

I'll probably be selling my "Yellow Peril" in Spring next year if anybody is interested and will obviously post it on this web site when the time comes

Cheers All

Alan

Guest rizla

;) oh and any company that will sell you a kit with a 75 nozel is not a reputable company and does not understand noz systems

the nozel you should have first is a 25 then when/if the engine performs ok then thatt company will sell you the next nozel up

post-6-1080919875.jpg

Guest MikeD318
whats a minuet,
I once had a minuet. I found it really hard to work out where to sit, but then the wheels fell off so that was the end of that. :lol:

Guest boggie

IanS: Yes - I know the website, in fact it is one of the ones that convinced me to do it.

Rizla: Yes they told me to start with a 25BHP shot but once I had told them what engine / tuning I had they told me that 75BHP was more than OK, if fact they said I should fit a +100BHP nozzle as my bottom end should be able to take much more!

Russler: I am a most concerned about what you say because the vendor told me otherwise with regard to duration of NOS. Tell me more!

Boggie.