Getting Closer

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Morning All,

A few more pic's uploaded to photobucket this morning following a good few days fitting nose cone, wiring rear of the car up (after much worrying), boot panelling, removal of exhaust manifold to exchange for straight one and purchase of exhaust system in two days. Hopefully August / September will see her in front of an IVA man!!!

Cheers

John

Guest gixerboy600

John,

Looking good, is the boot kit from GBS or have you made it yourself?

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

It is from GBS, from memory I think it was about £25.00.

Cheers

John

Guest The Modfather

John, hope you don't mind me asking, but are the cycle wings on the right way around? I have these flat tops to go on mine, but I was under the impression that the angled cut goes to the rear of the tyre???

I soooooooo love the Kwaki green. If I ever build a new kit, it will defo be this colour, not p155 yella like mine!

Thanks

Daz

Guest gixerboy600

jon stop taking pics and build the thing .

getit done and enjoy .

dad

I like having the pics, help to motivate me when I don't feel like it's making much progress!! Anyway I have all day Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday to play!!!! Feel free to hop in yours and come help :vava: :help: :help:

Cheers

John

Guest gixerboy600

John, hope you don't mind me asking, but are the cycle wings on the right way around? I have these flat tops to go on mine, but I was under the impression that the angled cut goes to the rear of the tyre???

I soooooooo love the Kwaki green. If I ever build a new kit, it will defo be this colour, not p155 yella like mine!

Thanks

Daz

Hi Daz,

HHhhhhhmmmmmm as they are bonded on now I certainly hope so!!! I tried it both ways and prefered them this way, also I pretty sure the GBS demo has them the same. I will check tomorrow when I pick up more stuff.

Cheers

John

Guest The Modfather

Hi John.

It probably is "any way round" fitment as I tried mine again today. Just waiting for my stays to come and then they're going on, can't wait!

Cheers mate

Daz