Stoneleigh

Shaft

Just returned home from Stoneleigh after spending a full weekend there

from Sat afternoon.

:D :D :D :D

A massive thankyou to all involved in organising what was a fantastic time

for us RHOCaR boys and gals. Fanatstic turn out yesterday, i believe well over

100 kits on the stand on the Sunday all topped off by clear blue skies and surrounded

by good friends, old and new.

A great BBQ provided by the club together with 2 kegs of proper beer.

What more could you want? :drinks:

On a personnal note, a massive thanks to Dan for providing our smaller gathering

with a potent but very moreish keg or 2 of his renown homebrew. :air_kiss:

Thanks again too all and roll on Newark.

Nick.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkB

As above, thank you to all involved in the organisation and setting up, thanks to the group of people (nearly put group of members but im sure shaft would have had a one liner for it) who made "our lass" feel very welcome.... we had such a laugh in the evening.... shame i froze mi knackers off over night.... other than that a top weekend...... roll on Newark :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Has to be said another top social show, enjoyed it loads. No problem supplying the beer glad it was liked, will brew some for newark if you want it.

Apology's to keith for the beer making him feel a bit bad.gif in the morning, these youngsters have no self controlspiteful.gif

Graham let me know what beer is to your taste and i will make it for youspiteful.gifdrinks.gif

see some of you weds

Top Top Weekend !!drinks.gif

Guest alfaGTA

Now't wrong with the beer dan, I didn't want you to cart any of it back home :drinks:

As above a great weekend and couldn't have asked for more from my first proper meet

Guest gdc

as above ,

great people , great weather ,a cracking show alround .big praise to events sec also as he was still there when i left at 5pm .

graham

Guest Kennedy48

I was there on Sunday. I was amazed with how many hoods there were there. Definatly beating the other manufactures. Got some good ideas. And hopefully bring my kit down to Newark.

Luke

Guest fatherhood

Only my second visit to Stoneleigh, first as a hoody member. Just like to thank all for the hospitality shown and a very nice cup of tea. (stayed over at a B & B the lady of the house does'nt do camping )

Guest Getting There

Many thanks to everyone for an amazing weekend, weather made it even better. Thanks to Dan and Alan for the beer I even managed to remember Saturday night and sunday this year. It is great to put faces to the names, and I love just been able to stand and talk with people I have never met and feel like good friends.

Roll on Newark

Many Thanks, Chris & Sky

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Hi all, attended the show on sunday. Good show ,was good to be on club stand . Weather was brillant . Left at 4 pm , due to a 4 hour drive back to Wales. Which was made better by the good weather.

Cheers Neil.

Guest Ian & Carole

Great show, brilliant weather, best company anyone could ask for.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank one and all for the support and help afforded to Carole and I during my time as events secretary and I feel sure that you will all support Phil Shelton as he takes up the mantle.

Thank you.

Thanks to Gaz for his help getting a battery bits and discount.

Big shame about The damage to your car on Sunday Hope it can get sorted soon and they pay out.

Great weekend my face is burning from the sun, wonderful weather for this time of the year, with the great company made it for me and Lesley.

Thanks all who helped

Stephen & Lesley

Guest gdc

my face also burnt , but main probis sore legs , from stopping the little ones sitting in me car.

been on guard for 2 days . thinking differently about security guards and their job .

seemed like a good idea at the time mmmmmmmmm thinking differently now .

graham