Sliding Pillar Help

Guest oldman

Guest oldman

Got a knocking from near side wheel stripped sliding pillar set up nothing obvious but dont have diagram of how it should go together diagram would be nice thanking you ray

Guest creedspeed

Got a knocking from near side wheel stripped sliding pillar set up nothing obvious but dont have diagram of how it should go together diagram would be nice thanking you ray

hi ray. dont know if this helps but ive got the build manual and all videos for the 2b sliding pillar, im in doncastter too so you could borrow them no problem, cheers, dave.

Guest oldman

hi ray. dont know if this helps but ive got the build manual and all videos for the 2b sliding pillar, im in doncastter too so you could borrow them no problem, cheers, dave.

that would be great but might have found problem under the front strut where it fits into wishbone there is a large rubber washer on the side thats ok but its missing from the noisy side so i will replace washer and try it fingers crossed where abouts are you in doncaster i am in dunscroft

Guest creedspeed

that would be great but might have found problem under the front strut where it fits into wishbone there is a large rubber washer on the side thats ok but its missing from the noisy side so i will replace washer and try it fingers crossed where abouts are you in doncaster i am in dunscroft

hi ray im only in barnby dun so not far away, i never built my 2b but have built a tj hornet years ago. i have my own small engineering firm in askern so if theres owt i can help with just ask, also big into bikes, ive got a speed triple at minute which is a keeper, but on lookout for a twinshock 70s trials bike. best of luck, dave.

Guest oldman

hi dave nice to hear from you i have a number of old kawasaki triples 3 500s 2 750s 1 250 and 1 vmax

high dave looks like i will have to take up your offer just had a look at good side ! and found that the big rubber washer fitted is shot so could do with looking at pictures to see if it should be there or is something retro fitted cheers ray

Guest creedspeed

high dave looks like i will have to take up your offer just had a look at good side ! and found that the big rubber washer fitted is shot so could do with looking at pictures to see if it should be there or is something retro fitted cheers ray

not a problem ray, you can come up anytime to take the stuff you need and also look at my suspension if it helps. ill send you a email with my phone number. dave.