2b Rear Wings

Brian P

For Sale

One pair of 2B rear wings - two part stainless steel and Oxford Blue GRP. Unused, still with protective coating.

These items were formed to shape as an experiment before deciding to go for full GRP wings, so tabs are bent over and some predrilling, but still flexible and usable.

Offers around £15 the pair - collection only North Birmingham - Nr Junction 7 M6.

post-5592-0-10208100-1306084507_thumb.jpg

Guest bassmonkey

For Sale

One pair of 2B rear wings - two part stainless steel and Oxford Blue GRP. Unused, still with protective coating.

These items were formed to shape as an experiment before deciding to go for full GRP wings, so tabs are bent over and some predrilling, but still flexible and usable.

Offers around £15 the pair - collection only North Birmingham - Nr Junction 7 M6.

Hi where did you get your grp frpm as i am struggling to find a supplier

For Sale

Hi Brian,you have a PM. Vic

Hi where did you get your grp frpm as i am struggling to find a supplier

Hi there, we bought them a couple of years ago at a clearout sale at Robin Hood - one of Richard's last events before the sale I think. So I don't know whether they are still available from GBS or not.

Brian

Guest bassmonkey

Hi there, we bought them a couple of years ago at a clearout sale at Robin Hood - one of Richard's last events before the sale I think. So I don't know whether they are still available from GBS or not.

Brian

ok thanks anyway for the reply just starting out so still a bit green cheers