Why Has My Post Been Deleted

Guest boggybogstar

Guest robert elms

I know I've posted earlier but come on Tony pull the horns in mate it isn't worth it, if the Hoodies in the south east are quiet thats tuff it's just the the same in some other parts but we manage to survive regards mowerman :good:

I think you're missing the point mower man , all Tony is saying is that he cant find any benefit from paying what some would say is a lot more for membership than some other forums that are either free or a lot less and the benefits from said others are a lot more beneficial to him, i think saying take the ball home and all is a bit derogatory to this discussion adding yet more insult.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest robert elms

On here your only restriction is the for sale section as far i can see..

Pointless post , i know that, I was just pointing out that Tim Norman said it doesn't help the fact that Tony is not a member, keep up at the back.

Guest mower man

I think you're missing the point mower man , all Tony is saying is that he cant find any benefit from paying what some would say is a lot more for membership than some other forums that are either free or a lot less and the benefits from said others are a lot more beneficial to him, i think saying take the ball home and all is a bit derogatory to this discussion adding yet more insult.

You have your opinions and I have mine BTW nothing was meant personaly and agree every one has the right to dissagree thats why we have the freedom to do what we do regards mick [mowerman] :good:

The membership fee is not for the forum its for membership of the club for this you get discount on insurance, the use of equipment at the shows magazine, food supplied at some of the shows, we had 2 barrels of beer burgers and sausages for the bbq at stoneleigh there is the hog roast booked for Newark. I think you will find that if you are a active member of the club it is very good value for money.

Guest boggybogstar

ok, hang on everyone, I do like a lively debate .......

Right, No I dont tell my insurance company I am a Rhocar member when I'm not, but most insurance companies apply a discount after a conversation anyway, at SKCC we have a discount scheme with a big insurance firm and to do this we as a club made sure we met a rep on our latest 750 mile tour of England, well worth the visit as he now recognises us personally and a great time was had by all.

Everyone is entitled to opinions, it's what makes the world great, which is why I posted up the 2 videos which Im going to re-post in just a mo, and hopefully this time they wont get deleted as I think Ive explained mysel on here what it's about, also there seems to be quite a lot of support in responses on here and other PMs Ive received - so - to be clear - in terms of readership int's genreating interest and fresh content for this forum.

Phil - thanks for the offer of area sec, and I know youve asked me before, to be honest Im honoured but experience has highlighted the lack of responses from people down here, and this maybe because a lot of them are members of other inter marque clubs anyway like SKCC (but also PH's, Blatchat etc), but also because I get a huge amount of pleasure by driving with all different manner of cars rather than just 1 marque, our SKCC trip and the Ralley de Jonquilles had so many different varaities that it was that which makes the general banter and merriment better (in my opinion), so, Im afraid I'll decline your kind offer but continue to post about SKCC so that members in the South can become aware

Just to be really clear though - if I see other events on PH, LC or BC I'll also do the same (actually I saw a post on here the other day about London to Brighton - I didnt know that was a Rhocar only event - sorry)

So, as I havent seen any other you tube vid's deleted Im just about to repost the video's

Guest whiz

Come on guys get a grip. Thank God you don't live in Scotland there is nothing going on up here what so ever. trying to change that though. By the way where is the south east LOL!!!!!

Andy

Come on guys get a grip. Thank God you don't live in Scotland there is nothing going on up here what so ever. trying to change that though. By the way where is the south east LOL!!!!!

Andy

some where near France I think :rofl: :rofl: :vava: :vava:

Guest boggybogstar

Yup, can see it clearly from the cliff or harbour, when it's not raining - (which it hasn't done for a while now) B) B) .

Al - Ive just seen your location ........ are you a member of ,,,,,,,,, SKCC? :)

back on topic i too want to know why it was deleted .

this club is bassed on being individual , all our cars are different , it comes from the build being difficult .

so we addapt in different ways to overcome a problem . so the finnish changes .

so if a shall we call it a spin of from the club posts a video promoting what they do

i feel we should applaud it not stiffle it .it must be healthly. it cant be bad .

i have felt for some time now that there will come a time when rhocar will be .and i shouldnt say it but its been muted before, will be split . the zero is an easy build sorry to anyone strugglling with a zero

but compaired to the former rhsc cars its a doddle ,dont forget i have built the hardest car rhsc ever produced . the web site was there primarially for info to build the car as there was no real help from rhsc . this is no longer needed as the build is far easier .

so the web site and the club needs to be more than a site for information .

dont get me wrong in any way i love the club and everyone that gives their time to run it for fa.

this has been brewing for a while . mayby we need a slight change of direction and put the fun back in .

waiting for it daggers at dawn ?, but if i dont say it , mayby it wont be said.

graham

Guest whiz

It certainly feels like Iceland sometimes . Just remember if you have another tour of Scotland bring your passport LOL . No honestly post it on here to let us heithens know about so we may even tag along for a while.

And yes please post them up again I watch them on the other site they are very good & love the sound tracks

Andy

Guest dinger

I have joined the Southern kit car club for reasons already said above,

Being a southerner and most RH/GBS owners live more north, Not alot happens around here within the club, Also with my line of work I'm restricted to when I can make the meetings, Due to this I need to braoden my search.

Its not worth building a car and having nowhere to drive it,and its a little lonely all on my own,

Just take for instance Grahams trip to Detling, He rang me on the friday eve asking if I was going and if I wasnt he didnt think he would go as he will be on his own!!!!!

We need to widen our club and if that means working woth other clubs then so beit, RHOCAR will always recieve my members fee's until the day I'm no longer active here, DOnt be offended, I'd cancel my subscription to a gym if i never went.

I'll wait for someone to ask me to be area sec but dont think that will change anything as its not the enthusiam that is lacking but the amount of friends to meet up with.

We all visit other clubs forums,, I dont buy my cigerettes in the same shop everyday, but they are still open!!!!! Lets embrace the invite and be proud that other clubs wish to invite us.

Dave