Daves Diesel Superspec

philshelton

Dave turned up to the leicestershie meet last night in the diesel super spec. I was surprised at how quiet it was and when he left it seemed to go well. with it running on veg oil I see one down side not for him but those left standing there in the car park starting to feel hungry by the smell I nearly had to stop for fish and chips on the way home :clapping: :clapping:

Guest David Walton

1000 miles for £10 of processed used veg oil. If you would like to sponsor me for a trip to prove it I will drive it,all profits ot our air ambulance charity. Dave.

Guest The Modfather

Dave, where do you buy processed veg oil, or do you have a filtration system in your garage, and lots of curry houses and chip shops nearby?

This is very interesting. I saw the Chop Shop prgramme on Discovery Turbo channel do a veggie oil powered car.

Can I ask where you got your reference material from?

Daz

Dave turned up to the leicestershie meet last night in the diesel super spec. I was surprised at how quiet it was and when he left it seemed to go well. with it running on veg oil I see one down side not for him but those left standing there in the car park starting to feel hungry by the smell I nearly had to stop for fish and chips on the way home :clapping: :clapping:

Aaah! Diesel Dave,

Good to see you mate. Gotta admit its quite an ingenious car.

Andi

not diesel want to look at the size of the v6 cosworth out 2.9 Granada scorpio

phil that engine i think is a good one , but very few in manual form .

graham

Guest manglemender

I've always fancied the idea of the 170HP 2L diesel VW engine and 6 speed box in a 2B, I bet it would be really driveable.

Nick