Can Anyone Make A Kit Car?

Guest Jit

I would suggest that 99% of kit car builders have only built 1 car

So there first build is only a finished version of your first build.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, for me as a (very) younger man, fix it or don't drive was all I had, went soft with cars that worked then bought an unstated kit, from then on it was more about not giving up than the actual build issues, the RHOCaR was by far the best help I could get and the actual physical help from blokes I basically did not know coming round and doing stuff for me or showing me what to do.

Not many can build on there own, we all need help.

Now having built 1, having been part of several, being part of a club, the build process holds no fear whatsoever, I am however still learning.

Forums are good but a bloke pointing at bits of your build and saying " do this with that just there" really really helps.

Guest snowy2

It is fun building a car (done several myself) but it is time consuming and often frustrating...some things that look simple can take for ever and complicated things often solve thamselves...wierd. but there is no feeling like driving a car you have built.

hi nick look at some of the build blogs to be found here , the zero is an easy build . i did mine in 12 weeks part time building .i have built several before though.

shaft has a great site for info .

graham