South Yorkshireish Area Meet June

Grim

Guest MarkB

The south yorkshire areaish meet for June is wednesday the 1st. As per usual it's 7:30pm at the fox house, between sheffield and hathersage.

Andy

For the first time ever i reckon me and the other half are going to be there, if the body shop hurry up we may even be in her hood :clapping: :clapping:

Hi, I should be there, now fully legal for another year.

1. Insurance. Very competetive from Graham Sykes (£120 for 3k miles, fully comp with legal cover)

2. Tax. Paid online, came in 3 days

3. MOT, thanks for fitting me in at short notice Mark (1st MOT I've had with a free cuppa!)

Nick

P.S. Classic car and bike show http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=30515

Guest MarkB

Had the car rolling roaded today, so fingers crossed 3rd time lucky and I'll see you all tomorrow. Don't fancy Mr Green falg again for a while :spiteful:

where did you have the rolling road done terry?

Hi Mark,

Both me and Andy took our motors to Torque tune (across the road from GBS). Both of us had good results. Andy got 94BHP on his standard EFI pinto. I managed approx 124+BHP (Not quite sure on top figure as we stopped at 5K revs due to oil out of the filler, issue with no splash guard on the rocker!) Well chuffed...An improvement on the 118BHP last year with the 38DGAS fitted. Guess the engine rebuld helped, bloody nerve racking though!!

Guest MarkB

Hi Mark,

Both me and Andy took our motors to Torque tune (across the road from GBS). Both of us had good results. Andy got 94BHP on his standard EFI pinto. I managed approx 124+BHP (Not quite sure on top figure as we stopped at 5K revs due to oil out of the filler, issue with no splash guard on the rocker!) Well chuffed...An improvement on the 118BHP last year with the 38DGAS fitted. Guess the engine rebuld helped, bloody nerve racking though!!

might invest in that, on emmas if she likes and wants to keep it

Guest olivehood

Got half way there phone rang call out in Leeds drove home got changed drove to Leeds site closed everyone gone home well *bleep* off cheers chris