2b Full Wet Weather Gear Brand New

Guest motokustom

Hi there, I've sent you a PM. Regards, Brian

Hi I have a BRAND NEW Hood and all fixings (I beleive we will check) Including the 2 x L Brackets and both bars etc... I have the doors too but would not be worried if someone wanted just to replace their aging hood only? The clear areas are immaculate and not at all discoloured or cracked... give me a shout with your requirements and we can see if we can strike a mutual deal!!? Thanks Dave

Sorry need to add a price.... £175.00 for all of it, top, 2 new doors and all fixings, hoops the lot!!

I have already had alot of interest so don't leave it too long! I will take a decent offer as it needs to go as limited space!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest motokustom

Very disappointed not to have bought this item despite prompt contact, full price offer and very local to seller. Ho hum ...

Brian I just spotted this on ebay 120739767338

I am sorry you missed out but the hospital was a genuine spanner in the works and my dad had given out my paypal address and money sent. Actually I would have rather sold to you as cash in my hand!

No worries !

Brian I just spotted this on ebay 120739767338

I am sorry you missed out but the hospital was a genuine spanner in the works and my dad had given out my paypal address and money sent. Actually I would have rather sold to you as cash in my hand!