Super Spec

Guest bill brown

Guest bill brown

hi guys,

i have a super spec,rover t series[05]having trouble finding rocker gasket...i need part,model numbers ect.also sump gasket..any help would be much appreciated..i am new to the mad world of kitcars...

cheers guys billy....

Billy,

If you have a Unipart motor factors nearby, give them a call.

If you give them the engine code (on the side of the block in front of the engine number), will be something like 20T4H, that's all they should need.

Be careful though, there are 2 types of sump gasket, one for the steel sump and one for the alloy sump - the alloy sump gasket is wider, but I suspect you have the steel sump, from a Rover 600 or 800.

Hope this helps

Al

Guest bill brown

Billy,

If you have a Unipart motor factors nearby, give them a call.

If you give them the engine code (on the side of the block in front of the engine number), will be something like 20T4H, that's all they should need.

Be careful though, there are 2 types of sump gasket, one for the steel sump and one for the alloy sump - the alloy sump gasket is wider, but I suspect you have the steel sump, from a Rover 600 or 800.

Hope this helps

Al

Guest bill brown

thanks AL,

yes, mine has the steel sump.

it looks like the car has been off the road for quite sometime before i bought it.so i,m having to check everything ..iwould not trust it on any big trips..like going for the paper....

thanks again mate...billy