Dash Pic

Guest oddsocks

Guest oddsocks

Shhhhhh russ dont tell everyone!!! :lol:

Cheers boys im tryin to get it finished in time for summer-wots left of it.

Femster-it is getting expensive but once you start you might as well go all the way.

Guest oddsocks

I like that. Very professional looking. Where are switches and warning lights going? Centre console?

Nigel

Cheers nigel, theres no warning lights in dash they are in the clocks themselves. got horn,fog and 12 volt going in the center console and i might rig up something for a sat nav, havent decided yet.

Jamie

Guest oddsocks

Going to fit dash next weekend did you come across any problems?

Regards

Mark

No problems really mark just take your time. I made a couple of paper templates for the shape and marked them on the dash and cut it with a hacksaw. Leave enough room so you got some filing to do rather than cut it short, you can get a good tight fit then. What clocks you got?

Take some pics of for us.

Jamie

Looks fab Jamie. You are way ahead of me. As for the sat nav thing, have a look at my blog as I I have given it a go to build one into the centre console. It may be along the lines you were thinking. I am happy with the results but it may not be everyones cup of tea.

Guest oddsocks

Looks fab Jamie. You are way ahead of me. As for the sat nav thing, have a look at my blog as I I have given it a go to build one into the centre console. It may be along the lines you were thinking. I am happy with the results but it may not be everyones cup of tea.

Cheers dave. Think your car is looking really good as well. Liked the way you've fitted the sat nav. Seen a few cars with sat nav in but im not sure how or where i would put it. I've got switches in center console.

Guest michael.lynockm

Jamie,

Dash looks great! I'm just fitting mine but still having problems with an accurate 'dash wiring diagram'. What did you use for yours?

Mike

Email me

Guest oddsocks

The dash looks great.

In order to fit the dash in did you cut dash to fit the colum in with the cover? Or have you cut the cover aswell ?

I cut the dash around the column. You have to cut the unside of the column to fit the chasis bars.

HTH

Jamie