So Whats The Latest Style Points

Guest woolly

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cracking day, a bit windy, but dry track.

They ran it in reverse after somebody dumped Anti-freeze on the finish straight, so that made it different.

My 1st ever time, so was really pleased with 18th overall. Just beaten by Terry and he's got a sliding pillock! :blink: so he must

have balls of steel :drinks: compared to me in my cushy Zero. :blush:

Nick.

Guest red-col

I came in 22nd at just over one second behind u nick. With my dad about 3 seconds behind me in 34th.

I got a pic of the times on my camera. see below

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

Again not bad for our first time.

Dean

And a Pic of the Zeros at the track - not the best but not too bad

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Ok, I'll start the list, whats under the bonnet on which car so I can feel better (or worse) about my times.

14 / 114, Tom Hayden / Peter Shemilt. Sierra S7 2ltr + go faster cam .

Not so go faster now, got home on 3 cylinders does'nt sound well at all but who cares, despite two pigeons ruining my front grill, having to rip the radiator out to fix a leaky water pump and a horrible last 5 miles I still had a great day, thanks to all who helped with advice, water containers etc, BIG THANKS to John & the team for organising yet another great day.

Cheers,

Tom Hayden

Guest jasonmorris

24 Jason Morris - 2.1 pinto + fast cam........Here's the first of the excuses, first time I had ever driven the car, in fact first time the car has ever been run. Plus I did get faster (honestly) lol.

Got to say a cracking Day again. :drinks:

Really pleased that the car is running so great after the troubles I've had this year and the full engine rebuild....

No29 2B Sliding Pillars 2ltr Pinto

Not bad again for Pillocks, who needs wishy bones...?

Managed to put the Zero lads to shame... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :give_rose:

Guest scrabster

evening peeps.

2.0l pinto,bike carbs,cam. got there first and came last :huh:......if it were an exam,42 out of 42 and i would have been accused of cheating.:Di blame shaft,the dump he left in the bog hurt me eyes and upset my balance.crap excuse really. the shower cover i made popped off at the back and the press studs chipped the paint down to bare metal on the roll bar ,right hand indicator on trailer stopped working,the bit of sun we had burned my face through the visor,blown fuse so had no gauges for the convoy laps.and to top it all i swilled my rhocar mug out,flicked the water out and was left holding just the handle.all in all a good day,hope next year is better result wise.

jess.

just think what you could do with wishy bones terry :clapping: :clapping:

Already got the next project lined up...(seriously thinking about the next build over winter months)includes some wishy's....roll on next year :spiteful:

evening peeps.

2.0l pinto,bike carbs,cam. got there first and came last :huh:......if it were an exam,42 out of 42 and i would have been accused of cheating.:Di blame shaft,the dump he left in the bog hurt me eyes and upset my balance.crap excuse really. the shower cover i made popped off at the back and the press studs chipped the paint down to bare metal on the roll bar ,right hand indicator on trailer stopped working,the bit of sun we had burned my face through the visor,blown fuse so had no gauges for the convoy laps.and to top it all i swilled my rhocar mug out,flicked the water out and was left holding just the handle.all in all a good day,hope next year is better result wise.

jess.

Just read that and I'm crying laughing nick told us about his nuclear dump and as for your mug typical Robin hood ! :)

evening peeps.

jess.

Jess, you weren't last mate.... somebody was 43rd. xx