Bike Carbs, Bike Bodies, Manifolds, Fitting Kits, Duratec Parts.....

Guest FASTdan

Guest FASTdan

Hi guys,

Not posted on here in a while and we have developed a fair few proucts now, these include:

Various bike carbs in stock at all times

Various Bike Bodies in stock at all times

Custom made aluminium inlets for ANY bike carbs or bodies

Fluoro Lined silicone hose kits for the fitment of bike carbs to the above manifolds (45mm and 48mm in BLUE RED or BLACK)

Complete kit packages of all of the above to suit most Ford and a few Vauxhall engine types

Many aluminium and Mild steel laser and waterjet profile plates for inlet and exhaust manifolds

Self Weld Mild Steel manifolds for bike carbs and Bodies

Duratec Engine Mounts for the Locost Chassis

Prop Shaft Catch plates to suit the Locost Chassis

All of the above items can be seen in our ebay store danST Engineering.

Please contact me for RHOC discount on the prices shown :)

Thanks

Dan

• 1 year later...
Guest FASTdan

BTTT.

Current STOCK bike carb kits (ready to be shipped!!):

ZETEC-ZZR600 (36mm) (PX500/600 filter option available)

ZETEC-GSXR600 (36mm) (Filter Sock option available)

ZETEC-R6 (37mm) (Filter Sock option available)

ZETEC-ZX7R (38mm) (PX500/600 filter option available)

PINTO-ZZR600 (x2) (PX500/600 filter option available)

Don't forget though we make to order so any requirements are possible!

We now hold a stock of used bike fuel pumps - the ideal way to fuel your bike carb set up.

Likewise we can supply the cable end linkage from stock which includes the inner and outer cable with corner guide and barrel adjuster.

New additions to our range of plate profiles:

RS2000 I4 Inlet plates

Mazda MX5 1.6 Inlet Plates

Crossflow Exhaust Plates

We stock various Pipercross PX500 and 600 filters as well as C1050 Filter Socks which means we have a filter solution whatever the carbs!

Thanks for looking.

Regards

DanST

• 1 month later...
Guest Kennedy48

Just bought a set off FASTdan. Very impressed with the quality of the manifold. Can't wait to get it all fitted and tuned.

Deffinatly recommend

Luke

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FASTdan

We now have in stock the Toyota 4AGE inlet flange in aluminium meaning we can now fabricate bike carb/TB inlets for this ever popular little screamer :-) Kits priced the same as all other engine models (see ebay listings but contact me for RHOC discount).

Guest FASTdan

Hi Dan, I'm looking at a pair of the 8mm thick rover v8 exhaust manifold flange plates (I'd be buying after xmas) but the photo on your ebay shop looks more like an inlet manifold flange. Do you do the exhaust manifold flanges and if so do you have a photo?

Hi, thankyou for pointing that out!! I've listed it with the wrong description! It is indeed an inlet manifold flange - they were done for a non-paying customer actually, its not something I'd normally stock.

I do not currently have the exhaust profile on file, however if you can provide a gasket or pattern I can draw and have a pair cut. I do not charge for the drawing work and I would estimate a similar price to those on ebay. Please email me dan@danstengineering.co.uk for further info.

• 1 month later...
Guest FASTdan

BTTT.

A selection of stock bits ready to go or be built into kits etc:

ZETEC-R1 carb inlet manifold £175

PINTO-R1 carb inlet manifold £175

ZETEC-ZX6R carb inlet manifold (can be supplied as a full kit with below carbs) £175

ZETEC-ZZR600 carb inlet manifold (can be supplied as a full kit with below carbs) £175

PINTO Bike carb throttle body manifold £120 (requires respaced throttle bodies, eg GSXR)

ZX7R 38mm carbs (non TPS) (full kit of carbs hoses & manifold £340)

R6 37mm carbs (TPS) (full kit of carbs hoses & manifold £330)

ZZR600 36mm carbs (full kit of carbs hoses & manifold £300)

ZZR1100 38mm carbs (full kit of carbs hoses and manifold £340)

Hayabusa 42mm throttle bodies (various options available in terms of respacing or not, trumpet kits, manifolds etc, contact for prices)

GSXR600 38mm throttle bodies (various options available in terms of respacing or not, trumpet kits, manifolds etc, contact for prices)

Pipercross PX600 and PX500 filters in stock - with options for fitment to most of the above (and more) carbs/bodies.

Used bike pumps in stock £40 each.

Bike Accelerator cable assemblies (inner cable, outer cable, tubular bend and barrel aduster) £10.

Thanks for looking, please email, U2U or message via the Facebook page with any questions.

Edited by FASTdan

• 1 month later...
Guest FASTdan

BTTT.

Now offering various bike throttle body packages as bolt on solutions. Please see the ebay shop for examples or drop me an email or message on here with your specific requirements.

We have also been busy expanding the product line from the usual ford stuff to various Toyota, Mazda and Peugeot/Citroen lines.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DANST-Engineering?_rdc=1

Plenty of carbs currently in stock ready to be built into kits (usual suspects, R6, ZX6R, ZX7R, ZX9R etc) and we are now starting to STOCK some of the more popular Ford manifolds, so potentially 2-3 days delivery on these items for those customers in a hurry :-)

Guest FASTdan

Please renew your membership if you wish to continue advertising :)

Apologies, now done - should I get a reminder for this somewhere? I hadn't realised it had expired.

Shouldn't be any issue PM'ing me, I'm only 40% full according to my inbox?