Car And Bike Show

Guest james atkins

Guest james atkins

Lydiate Classic Car Show for Cancer Research uk

Time

10 July · 10:00 - 16:00

Time

10 July · 10:00 - 16:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lydiate Parish Hall, Southport Road, Maghull L31 4EQ

Guest bill brown

hi AKO,thanks for the info onLIDIATE bike,car show..any idea of how big...WOODVALE show is on a couple of weeks later..we have a stand there[liverpool comm college]we show all the cars we have built,refurbed ect.they teach welding,all aspects of spraying.you can bring your car in and work on it...and much more.the next course is september.just thought i pass this great oppurtunity on....

Guest james atkins

hi AKO,thanks for the info onLIDIATE bike,car show..any idea of how big...WOODVALE show is on a couple of weeks later..we have a stand there[liverpool comm college]we show all the cars we have built,refurbed ect.they teach welding,all aspects of spraying.you can bring your car in and work on it...and much more.the next course is september.just thought i pass this great oppurtunity on....

Hi bill, the lydiate show is gettin alot of feed back on facebook. but like any classic show its down to the weather. i shall be there rain or shine. its only 10 minutes away for me. would be gr8 if you could get down in your car bill. iam going woodvale. i go every year. if you don't get to lydiate i will look out for you at woodvale. and thank's for the info on the college. sounds good realy good. would like to talk some more about it. kind regards jim,