Grand Prix Legends Pc Game

baj25

Anyone other Hoodies tried this game? It is based on 1967 GP series costs next to nothing and doesn’t need a mega spec PC to run. The physics model is supposed to be the most realistic around. With a good force feed back wheel and pedals it is brilliant. A word of warning- if you have the racing bug it is addictive! Bri

A mate has loaned me his copy but I've yet to have a go with it. He raves about it too.

I have been looking at one called R-Factor - apparently that engine is used by at least one of the current F1 teams for driver practice. It needs a decent video card but not massive by today's spec so again not silly money. The guys running this tend to run 3 monitors side-by-side and as you say a force-feedback wheel with pedals. The guy who put me on to it has a Caterham and is a member of a group that run a race series on their own servers (well one of the group's server). The system is open source so lots of people have built cars for it which you can download and then race - ditto tracks.

Iain