Cant Sell Items

Guest oshiney2

Guest oshiney2

can anyone tell me how and who to contact ? the for sale forum wont let me start to sell anything can someone HELP ME PLEASE !!!

THANKS OBECANOBE

Guest nurburg2006

can anyone tell me how and who to contact ? the for sale forum wont let me start to sell anything can someone HELP ME PLEASE !!!

THANKS OBECANOBE

Hi there are you a full member? I've tried to email you but you can't receive any messages. What do you have for sale pm me please

Edited by nurburg2006

As Richy say you have to be a full rhocar club member being able to post for sale items and wanted is one of the benefits that club members get along with discount insurance, hog roast at newark, beer at stoneleigh and the club mag all for a mere £15.

As Richy say you have to be a full rhocar club member being able to post for sale items and wanted is one of the benefits that club members get along with discount insurance, hog roast at newark, beer at stoneleigh and the club mag all for a mere £15.

A bargain which also supports this forum which is a great source of advice and banter :clapping: :clapping:

Money well spent in my view....

He is a paid up member he joined at Newark. Mat Moo needs to upgrade his status on here thats what the problem is. Ive already told the dithery old bugger. Just takes a while to sink in LOL

Andy

Oh sorry for deleting post obecanobe did it due to not showing as full member and I didnt want a load of people thinking it was on to do. If you dont get upgraded soon may be Andy (whiz) can put them on for you

Guest oshiney2

Hi there are you a full member? I've tried to email you but you can't receive any messages. What do you have for sale pm me please

a minted type 9 gear box £70.00

Guest oshiney2

Oh sorry for deleting post obecanobe did it due to not showing as full member and I didnt want a load of people thinking it was on to do. If you dont get upgraded soon may be Andy (whiz) can put them on for you

sent a message to mattamooooo i sure he will do it soon or can you ?

Guest oshiney2

He is a paid up member he joined at Newark. Mat Moo needs to upgrade his status on here thats what the problem is. Ive already told the dithery old bugger. Just takes a while to sink in LOL

Andy

we are all not as young as you we call it senior momments you dithery young bugger