F1 Coverage On Sky 2012

Tazzzzman1

These 2 comments say it all for me!!!

"And while our coverage from 2012 may not be as extensive as it has been up to now, the bare facts are that the BBC needs to save money. Given the financial circumstances in which we find ourselves, we believe this new deal offers the best outcome for licence-fee payers."

MONEY!!!!SO WHERE IS THE LICENSE FEE GOING?????

"We will broadcast extended highlights for the rest of the grands prix just a few hours after the chequered flag has been waved"

AND EVEN MORE REPEATS ON THE BBC!!!!!!

Just great!!! :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

By the way petition linky now working F1 PETITION

Guest Ian Marr

Dear Mr Gallop,

You should have set your mobile phone up with answer phone protection. girl_devil.gif

They out manoeuvred you while you where in the 'pits' lazy.gif

just shows that bernie and co dont give a toss about the fans. just interested in lining their pockets even more.totally money orientated

being cynical but now that they say f1 has the highest number of people watching it around the world, and that f1 is now a better spectater sport thant it has ever been...... time to switch to sky for more money?????? mmmmmm

will not be going to skyrobbers to watch it.

Thats me done with F1, robbing gits ive been watching it sense hamlton came through from gp2, once its on sky thats it for me, i have and never will have sky or any pay for tv. freeview or nowt for me! c ya bernie not that you care about a fan that u are now losing due to your greed.....

Having had chance to think about this, and having signed the petition, I don't think it is going to change! The deal has been done and no matter how many people sign petitions or call the F1 and BBC execs names, this is the way it is going to be. I won't be paying for SKY so if I want to watch F1 I have to resign myself to watching what ever I can live, and then the highlights for the rest. It won't be the same but in reality, what can any of us actually do about it? The F1 and BBC execs don't give a rats backside about the fans so they won't be bothered about the backlash that is happening at the moment, they are far too busy congratulating each other and counting their ill gotten gains!!