Nottingham Local Meet

Guest teggyrobinhood

Same here, I go to the S.Yorks meet as never any mention of the Notts meet ever on here.

I heard once its held at the Rolls Royce summat or other in Hucknall, but the organisers don't use the internet etc to arrange meets. I'm too young for carrier pigeon messaging so sorry I can't be more help.

Nick.

Guest Bob's Babe

The Notts meet, as usually printed in the Hoodie mag, (which you can have by carrie or download/email: technical for me) is on the first sunday in the month at the Rolls Royce Social club, Watnall North Notts

Sue

Guest alfaGTA

The mag only goes to RHOCaR members so does not give a community user a chance to find out about local meets and then perhaps join as a member once they have made a few mates. Hucknall is my local meet but travel to the south yorks meets for several reasons, firstly its a nice run out and better than the ~1 mile from watnall and secondly there is normally a good turn out with great banter :drinks: For teggy i believe the hucknall meet is at 8pm.

• 2 months later...
Guest andrew

Hello there. Nottingham and Derby area meetings are held on the first sunday of each month at ROLLS ROYCE & SOCIAL CLUB - Watnall Road, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 6EU at 8pm until close (Throught the main doors and the first room on the right). Where anyone is welcome (members or not) to join in the conversations, advice and help is available for people who are thinking of buying/building a Robin Hood. Other meetings and events are also discussed. So the next meeting todate is 6th November 2011 which I will be attending, We are not there on the 4th December2011 as this is the christmas meal.

It would be really nice to see more people that share the same enthusiasm for kit cars as we do, Hope this can be of some use, Andrew.

Well ive just got myself another 6 months tax and seriously need to run this engine in so if it aint raining ill be going.

Phil you up for a run??

shes off the road now mate tax ran out. dont think i would keep up with you in the transit.