Android Upload

Guest Alan_builder

Guest Alan_builder

If you use Opera Mini as your browser, then the forum looks exactly the same as it does on the PC (just a bit smaller) then when making a new post you can click the browse picture button as you would on a PC it then gives you the folder structure on the phone to go find your picture, literaly exactly the same as doing it on a PC....

I am using Opera mini, the forum looks simailar, it's. not the same! I dont have the icons above the text input box, where I am writing. so there is no icon to add a picture or a link!

So do I have a set up problem?

Guest Alan_builder

I am using Opera mini, the forum looks similar, it's. not the same! I dont have the icons above the text input box, where I am writing. so there is no icon to add a picture or a link!

So do I have a set up problem?

Well I am not now as I am on the PC.

ON the Android phone I only have 3 format/insert icons from above, they are; other styles, Fonts, Sizes. all the other icons are missing. How do I get them back on the phone.

I have Opera Mini or Dolphin or the built in browser available and none show the missing icons. Adobi Flash player is installed and all are up to date.

someone please help

Guest Alan_builder

Click "Browse" navigate about your phones folder structure until you find your pic. Then click "Attach this File

This is the same whether you are on Internet Explorer on your PC or on Opera Mini on an Android device.

HTH

thanks for the reply.

I don't have the "Browser" button but I do have the "Attach this file" button

That seems to be by problem. Any idea how to get one?

Ps I use Opera on my laptop & desktop as standard.

Guest Alan_builder

So you dont have the "Browse" button on either your Pc or your phone?

That is correct No "browser" button

On the DT PC it says "Click To Attach Files" and has a help box underneath

On the Android phone it says, Bu**er, pluged the phone in to keep it running, using the PC USB and I seem to have deleted Opera Mini from the phone! I think it said "Attach this file" again help box underneath.

Clicking the button on the PC opens file browser and on the phone nothing happened.

OK just reloaded Opera mini on the Android and all above is correct. The phone just dose a rhocar web page update of some kind and comes back to the current screen with facility to add a file.

Guest Alan_builder

Thanks for your help.

I have found another error, in Options I have the bullet. marks but not the icon. I have chosen number 8 which should b e the green face!

So as you now know I have nothing between "Attachments" & "click. to attach file"

I will remove Opera mini reboot the phone and reinstall opera

thanks