Seats Suitable For Early Monocoque

Guest paulkelly

I fitted the Cobra copies similar to the ones GBS sell, all though they look good the quality is not great and they pull around the seat belt holes.

Comphy on a run.

I will change to baby cubs with head rest so I can fit the tonnuae

Guest shaggy

Anyone any ideas on most suitable seats to fit to Sierra 7 monocogue?

I have a pair taken out of a S7 if you don't already have a pair. They are clubmans, but don't have headrests. PM me if you are interested.

Si

I to have been looking for some seats for an S7 but not too many around to fit as only 380mm /15’’ wide. Also need some new carpet if anyone as any idea where to buy from Thanks

Guest paulkelly

I have a pair taken out of a S7 if you don't already have a pair. They are clubmans, but don't have headrests. PM me if you are interested.

Si

Hi Si

Could you e mail me pics to: paul.kelly69@btinternet.com

Guest paulkelly

Paul don't put e-mail ads or postal ads on here you may well get offers of thing you don't want ,use the pm system . mower man :good:

Hi Mower Man

Many thanks for that advice

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loopyonion

I fitted these to mine:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GRP-Black-Bucket-Seats-Robin-Hood-Kit-Car-Race-Rally-Track-Pair-New-Style-/300602834878?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45fd533fbe

They are comfy, and the passenger required a little filing to get past the taper in the tunnel. IVA no problem, nice and light, also sit very low down in the car now, so lots of room between me and the steering wheel.:)

140.jpg

• 1 month later...

I fitted these to mine:-

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item45fd533fbe

They are comfy, and the passenger required a little filing to get past the taper in the tunnel. IVA no problem, nice and light, also sit very low down in the car now, so lots of room between me and the steering wheel.smile.gif

140.jpg

I have grp in my 2b, bought from JK composites : real good value and excellent quality!

recommended for weight saving and comfy at the same time