Wanted: Shortened Sump For 2.0lt Pinto

Guest dbutch90

Guest dbutch90

Hello, does anybody have a shortened sump for a 2.0lt pinto engine for sale, or a swap for the orginal big sump maybe?.

I would be really happy if i can find one, all i can find is a couple up around 100 mark which is a bit much for my budget at the moment. I live in cornwall, praa sands if this helps anyone near me.

Guest chris brown

You are not likely to find one much under £100 if at all why not do your own if you cant weld just prep it all up and get a local engineering firm to weld it up for you. The hardest part is shortening the pick-up pipe and that is not that hard. BTW use 3mm steel for the bottom as it still gets hit occasionally.

Instructions are on the NW ROCAR site

mine will be available before next summer if thats anygood to you, but it will be around the price that you dont like!

available as soon as the duratec is up and running

along with a few other bits pinto based

Hello, does anybody have a shortened sump for a 2.0lt pinto engine for sale, or a swap for the orginal big sump maybe?.

I would be really happy if i can find one, all i can find is a couple up around 100 mark which is a bit much for my budget at the moment. I live in cornwall, praa sands if this helps anyone near me.

Hi, I have a brand new 'shortened' sump, yours for £50 plus postage if you are interested.

PM me for more info.

Cheers,

Tom Hayden

• 3 weeks later...