Damage At Stonleigh

Guest gdc

The one person who this whole thread is about hasn't even posted does that not tell you something. If Gaz needs any help I'm sure he would be the first person to ask for it. I'm beginning to thin GDC should join a new club maybe the AA but not the car affiliated one LOL.

Andy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhfozzy
Any solicitor would tear us up for arse paper if we said 'yes we knew it was there because somebody crashed into last year'

Indeed.

Why, if someone crashed into it last year, wasn't it checked beforehand. All it would have taken was someone to go "Oh, that electric box is still there, make sure no-one hits it this year".

If there was tall grass that could have (and in this case did) harbour an obstacle, why was it driven into with enough force to damage a radiator core. I would have either 1) checked it out beforehand or 2) driven slowly enough to ensure if there was an obstacle, it would be a bump not a crash. People can't just drive into long grass and hope that it'll be ok. They should take responsibility for their own actions.

Oh, sorry I forgot, we live in 2011 britain. Where there's blame, there's a claim. :crazy:

Indeed.

Why, if someone crashed into it last year, wasn't it checked beforehand. All it would have taken was someone to go "Oh, that electric box is still there, make sure no-one hits it this year".

If there was tall grass that could have (and in this case did) harbour an obstacle, why was it driven into with enough force to damage a radiator core. I would have either 1) checked it out beforehand or 2) driven slowly enough to ensure if there was an obstacle, it would be a bump not a crash. People can't just drive into long grass and hope that it'll be ok. They should take responsibility for their own actions.

Oh, sorry I forgot, we live in 2011 britain. Where there's blame, there's a claim. :crazy:

i drove into it last year only going slow and still caused me to need a new rad for 200 quid ! you cant see the box at all when your in your car so you wuold have no chance !! not sure why some drunken fool needs to post for the guy who damaged his kit ,sure he is man enough to say if he has an issue with the club , but at the end of the day its only a car , fix it and drive it stop the moaning !

nice to hear from you ant!! hopefully all is well with the cossie!??

yep all good ,fitted a new rad and have got some of the gbs top wishbones to fit over winter , bet the v8 keeps yer feet warm this time of year !