New Car

Guest Ratcatcher3D

Guest Ratcatcher3D

Hi Guys

The wife has been nagging me that she needs a new car, she was a Vauxhall Zafria 07 plate. To be onest its not a bad motor(for a mum bus), but she is after a Ford Kuga some fake 4x4. Anyone own this type of car and can give me some feed back on it, and how thirsty it is ect ect. Iv done all the Parker Guides and review forums but really just after some real life reveiws. She doesnt think having 2 Robin Hoods is a solution lol

Cheers Jay

Hi Jay,

Zafira.....urrrgggh. Just had one as a hire car. Bloody awful thing.

I own a Ford Kuga 4WD from new (just coming up to 2 years). Well chuffed with it. On a run expect 37-44 mpg, general running around 35mpg. Not had any issues at all (fingers crossed) so far, not so much as a squeak or rattle.

Mine has a few nice toys on as well, but they generally come well kitted out with goodies. I think the later models (2011) have a slightly more powerful engine, however mine pulls like a train and seems quite sporty when needed.

Didn't disgrace itself in the snow last year either despite the wide low profiles, however this is definately a "soft roader".

In my opinion you could do a lot worse than a Kuga. Well worth a look

HTH :db: