Sliding Pillar To Wishbone Conversion

Guest steve w

Ibought the kit from gbs around £600 and you still have to make extentions for steering rack/rods no written instructions just have to work out what to do from pictures on dvd not ideal

Is this a kit to convert sliding pillar to double wishbone front suspension ?

Guest T6 KFR

I belive this is the kit that you are looking for, it was £530 and GBS would fit it for you for £300

was the 530 quid a recent price from GBS? I would be looking for a garage to carry out the work, if you do it yourself you need welding kit right?

The pictures I posted from their site were from 2008 so would expect the price to have gone up but you can always ask.

I am sticking to the sliding pillar with my own mod's with shorter springs and adjusters, Also new top mountings for Avo shock's.

The picture attached is without the new tops.

Regards

Martin

post-1433-0-80398700-1334316433_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi those pics look like my car, which i loaned to gbs for the prototype conversion. ( I recognise some small features which tell me its mine ).

Well worth it in my opinion.

I know it seems a lot compared to the value of the average 2b, but it will change your car so much.