Apology

Guest weavey

Guest weavey

Firstly i would like to apologize for my rant last time on here,over my Exmo front suspension. I do hope you will forgive me.I have now paid for my membership for this year,and hope i will meet up with some of you in the very near future. All the best to you all.Steve.

Never saw the initial rant, but its good to know there are still a few Exmo's about. I'm supprised to be honest as mine seems determind to return to kit form whenever I turn my back.

I've just seen your post on the front suspension conversion, did you go through with it or return to original spec?

Guest weavey

Hey, Just wondering if you ever did the wishbone conversion on your exmo? I love my exmo to bits and think it looks and sounds awsome ............but the front struts are the only thing I wish I could do something about.

Hi.Yes i got the front end sorted out, Im now in the process of doing the body work and re-wiring it. Hope to be on the road for the spring/summer. Cheers Steve.

post-8771-0-31095700-1325701348_thumb.jpg

Guest weavey

I like the look of that. Don't suppose you could upload some bigger images (upto 500kb and 1500px is allowed) into your garage or start a thread with abit of a guide with pics. and dimensions.

Thanks,

Jay.

I will start a new thread in the correct place mate. I think this pic should be bigger for now.Cheers Steve.

post-8771-0-82455600-1325705546_thumb.jpg

That looks really good. Did you buy the wish bones as a kit or make them yourself? Am I correct in saying that 1 side of the wishbones are connected to there the original strut was, and the other side you've fabricated a sub-frame in the nose?

Also are they still the seirra hubs?

If you ever find the time to take some pics without the nosecone, I would be extremely greatul because I'd love to get rid of my Mc-c*appy struts and have a double wishbone set-up!

Good work buddy! There's still life left in the old-skool exmo's!