Stoneleigh

Guest gdc

this is the last post i am going to make on this forum , i have taken the crap re my drinking issues ,

but this is a statement of my real feelings ,

gaz s car was damaged by an unseen electrical outlet , this outlet was not marked in any way .

the car was damaged , not only the rad but the floor was creased repairs are required .

last year this outlet created damage to another car ., but was not persued, .the club could have said that we dont go to stonleigh, untill this was sorted , but elected not too .

gaz is and was the most effective area sec , his area has grown with him at the helm .

he is now selling his kit , and will be giving up the area sec poss .

he has said to me he no longer wants to be associated with the club as he is going to persue his

passion with hot rods ..

why do we as a club not support our members , the chairman has locked out comments on other threads i have re initiated this issue . i feel to prevent negative reports re the club .

the club i feel could and should have said to grosvonor that we would not go again untill the issue was resolved .

we are a large enough club to have clout and not to have not just sent letters .

we have lost a great area sec , and a piss head over this .

end of .

no support no club you make the choice .

Guest Tim Norman

Not lost your voice just yet! I for one will miss you. If I don't see you again make sure you don't let the *bleep*s grind you down. I am not going to offer any opinion on what should or should not have been done or said re Stonleigh as my way of doing things may have been different, or not. I had a chat with Gaz & Kev on Friday at Mallory Park and a few opinions and views were raised. Some I agreed with, some I was not aware of and some I will take up in my own inimitable style. However, as you won't be on here to see what if anything happens, you will have to rely on Kev to keep you in the loop.

cheers tim

your in put is invaluable you are the voice of rhocar. you will always be . please let us know your standing re the

stonleigjh thing , ie the damage

dad

er

Guest mower man

DAD I admire your stand and have enjoyed your company on quite a few occaisions and will miss your imput but like others cannot comment on that incident . I hope you keep well and continue in your own inimitable way , all the best mower man

If anybody takes the stance of threatening the organisors with RHOCAR boycotting the show because of this then i will not back such stupidity and will cancel my membership.. i have given my opinions in numerous threads and cannot be arsed with anymore of ths *bleep*e spouted by one member.

Guest Tim Norman

Mark / Dan

I only ask as I may enquire as a member of the public with no reference of RHOCaR at all. So if you are on a high horse mind you don't hurt your head when you get down!

Guest Tim Norman

I don't do high horses nor block peoples messages, if I have an opinion I will air it. I was asked my opinion so I am looking in to it, as an individual, not as a member of RHOCaR. I have been given a nudge in the direction of some further information so will listen to that. What ever conclusion I come to will be between me and Graham. My only mistake was to reply to his post on the forum rather than as a PM.

I don't know the details of the accident but I bet there is a disclaimer at the gates somewhere about "at the owners risk". Secondly, the driver of the car is ultimately responsible for what he hits. The power point didn't leap out of nowhere, did it? If it was hidden in grass then that's a risk you take whenever you drive onto grass. The club didn't force him to come to the show or park in that spot did it? Is the owner complaining on the forum? "Mountain out of a molehill" is the phrase I'm looking for. I span my car on an oily/diesely patch a while back, was it anybody else's fault, possibly but that's life and why we have insurance. (or deep pockets in my case, only third party insurance!)

• Like 1