Castle Coombe Action Day Sat 28Th April

Guest Hunty

Anyone going to this ?

Club stand ?

Im a big fan, i go every year,

For anyone who has never been, it is basically an open day for the circuit, where lots of clubs bring their cars and park up in the grounds, few bits for sale, cars on track all day, (15 min sessions available for £25 each) passenger tickets availbale for £10 for the whole day,

This is my first year of Hood ownership so i think il be taking mine round the track,

Its a brilliant day out and can reccomend it,

Anyone been before ?

Anyone fancy going ?

Guest scudoman

I may go as i'm local. Been around Combe in a Formula Ford but not my Hood. It was very wet with cars spinning off all over the place. Combe is probably one of the most dangerous cuircuits in England for the novice racer with lots of accidents, everyone tends to drive like idiots because they only have 15 mins on an action day, so be very careful and watch out going into Quarry Corner to fast!!

Tony

I have enquired regarding attending as a club for this event and am waiting for them to get back to me with 2012 prices. The price for an exclusive track session and admission for 28 cars in 2011 was £750 with additional track tickets and admission tickets available. Is one of these events some thing members would be intrested in?

• Like 1

Guest oddsocks

I have enquired regarding attending as a club for this event and am waiting for them to get back to me with 2012 prices. The price for an exclusive track session and admission for 28 cars in 2011 was £750 with additional track tickets and admission tickets available. Is one of these events some thing members would be intrested in?

I would be interested and a few others i know would like to do as well.

I am hoping to be there with my zero if it passes its IVA!

• 1 month later...

Any more news on exclusive track session . How many going to the Action Day Sat 28Th April .