Looking At A Car Tommorrow

Guest Jeano

It looks very nice. It looks like a sliding pillar not a 2b/4,

Alan we both know this hood, it used to go along to the TVH meetings when it was held at the Lambert Arms.

Can't remember the members name though :unsure:

Guest Stuartl

Whatever you do DONT USE ADRIAN FLUX FOR INSURANCE.

They have a terrible reputation and I found out to my cost how bad they were when their 'finance company' illegally set up a second direct debit and stole money from my bank for charges that were incorrect. I had to get a solicitor to sort it and get my money back.

I use Frank Pickles, less than £120 a year fully comp upto 5000 miles.

Adrian Flux are liars and theives and yes, that is my own opinion and I will stand up in any Court and say it.

im with flux on the mr2, its only 1500miles as i have two other cars tbh, i hate flux but they saved me over £600 this year so i cant compain. im goignt o get some other quotes tommorrow.

guy im buying it off is called Stephen :) nice guy, car was based in oxford area.

any ideas on covers, its just occational outside use and indoor use when its not in the lock up

Guest chris brown

Try Frank Pickles (01943 850999) They advertise in the mag and on the index page here on the forum. The advantage with them is they do a full comp with parts only for the kit and as most if not all of us would be doing our own repairs this works out well and cheaper than others. Joining the club will get you a discount which is around 10%.

We meet up on the first Sunday of the month http://www.sg7kitcars.co.uk/ we get a good selection of cars as you will see if you have a look around the link it is not just RH these days

Pickles - FPTF - Quotes

Flux - FC - Quoted

Seems to be a general sense of consensus

Performance Direct - To Young

Heritage - To Young

Performance Marque - To Young

Footman James - To Young

SureTerm - awaiting call back, used their online form

Graham Sykes - awaiting call back, used their online form

Guest chris brown

where are the meets held :) i may pop along to one. i couldnt identify easily sorry :(

Meeting Venue: The George & Dragon, Graveley SG4 7LE just stick this into Google maps to find it.

Whatever you do DONT USE ADRIAN FLUX FOR INSURANCE.

They have a terrible reputation and I found out to my cost how bad they were when their 'finance company' illegally set up a second direct debit and stole money from my bank for charges that were incorrect. I had to get a solicitor to sort it and get my money back.

I use Frank Pickles, less than £120 a year fully comp upto 5000 miles.

Adrian Flux are liars and theives and yes, that is my own opinion and I will stand up in any Court and say it.

Beat me to it - another massive thumbs down for Flux from me. Would also get one from a guy I work with who used to insure a Blazer monster truck with them and his brother who had an interceptor insured with them.

Iain

there are plenty of people who use flux, i have used them for 6 years, but usually get them to match someone else's quote to get the price down. Only problem with them that i've had was to get them to reinstate my NCB after an accident, which took a couple of weeks just before renewal time, but couldn't say it would have been quicker elsewhere.