Mph To Kph

Guest Ratcatcher3D

Guest Ratcatcher3D

Hi Guys

The old man has went and got himself his 5th car this time a left hooker, he is doing all the DVLA stuff of changing plates and ownership. DVLA have now informed him that he needs to change his speedo clock from KPH to MPH and his millage display must be changed as well which is digital. Anyone done this before got any tips and tricks to get this done easily and quickly the car is a Honda Civic Sports 2003

Cheers Jay

Guest Kennedy48

Iv got a button on my dash that if you hold it, it switches from mph to kph in my civic type s. don't know if your model is different. I used to work next to an import company and they used to get all the Japanese cars in. They used to put a chip in the dash and put a sticker over the kph. Don't knowing you could look into it that way

Guest Getting There

Hi

I believe that the Hondas have a little box on the gearbox speedo take off, and these can be either kph or mph, depending which you want, I have one on the HOnda gearbox I am using as that was originally an import.

HTH

Chris