Buying A Ford S-Max

Mat-Moo

Guest The Modfather

IMO the Zafira is much better car. But go for the 1.9d. There is much more room inside, better seat configs and toys. Even though I am a staunch Ford fan I loved my Zafira.

We got 3 kids, the smax has 3 seperate rear seats :) The Zafira has more of a bench seat and would cause too many arguments.

Sell the kids :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :80: only kidding got a 53 plate picasso with a wreaked box at the moment. Yep 3 separate seats work to quell the nag from the back

• 4 months later...

Buying a 57 (2008) reg S-Max with 110k on the clock, 2l diesel. Just to make Chris happy it's got the glass roof, and I bet we find more noises over the next few weeks, will be getting it sorted with a years warantee though.Hard cars to buy, in such high demand.

Guest whiz

Hi Mat I have just bought one myself it took weeks to find the right car but it was worth the wait. I love it so does the wife. its the 2l diesel titanium with pan roof and full alcantra leather, converse dash. upgrade alloys and park assist. 2008 50k miles one owner full service history paid 9k for it thats a bargain compared to what I have seen advertised on the trader and flea bay. Oh and it goes like stink.

Andy

Guest MarkB

Smax, much better than a zafira, i agree with Dan, zafiras are so uncomfy to drive, S-max has more space, very sought after motor, hold values very well