Sporting Trials (7Ish Off Roading)

Andi

Did the 50 mile round trip this morning... Very fresh on the way there in the kit.

The place was well difficult to find, thank bejaysus for the OS map, but it was somewhere near Radlciffe On Trent.. An added bonus was it was free to spectate. I kept getting asked if I was going to participate in the 2B.. And they were serious as there are a couple of road going Striker owners who do it.

It must be the slowest race car sport there is as most the time they are stationary with the wheels spinning to bu**ery, but it must also be the worst sport for car engines blowing up, mine wouldnt last 2 minutes without all the plumbing letting go. :D .

The Loughborough car club that put on these events also compete ripping around car parks on a Tuesday night with road going cars. And not in a McDonalds car park either... All legal with race insurance thrown in for £20 i think it was..... Might have to have a go at that soon enough.

Andi

IMG_0337.jpgwheelie.jpg