Webers

Guest big kev

Guest big kev

Right then my kit car chums.

Webers!!!

I've just got the manifold and tldm weber for my dohc.

Looking through bay at service kits, looks like a few webers use the same bottom end to connect to the manifold like below

The question is which of your guys webers have the same bottom as this one.

900e6c56.jpg

65edb654.jpg

Looks like a standard fitting

Cheers

Can't help with the common fixings but suggest when you service the carb you check all of the diaphragms for holes even where spare ones are not included.Also I see that Fastroadcars have service kits for your carb.I have a Haynes Carburettor Manual which includes the TLDM so if you need info on any specific areas I could send you a copy.

Cheers Mike

Guest big kev

Can't help with the common fixings but suggest when you service the carb you check all of the diaphragms for holes even where spare ones are not included.Also I see that Fastroadcars have service kits for your carb.I have a Haynes Carburettor Manual which includes the TLDM so if you need info on any specific areas I could send you a copy.

Cheers Mike

Cheers mike

Will do that Ive just ordered that Haynes manual of bay! Does it give a strip down list, have also been email fast road cars for a while

Hi Kev,the manual does not have any lists.It has a general sevicing section covering 'all'types of carb.Then there is a section for each of the carbs covered,and the cars fitted with them,with more detail/drawings etc.and servicing and adjusting instructions.

Cheers Mike