Received Good / Excellent Service To Day

philshelton

Ok so we all are quick to complain so how about the service that has been good or even better. Did you get good service in the pub this week of news agent or anywhere else come on lets have some positives instead of the i have been shafted (sorry Nick) wont let it slip again.

Guest Ian & Carole

Step son and son-in-law dug me a hole in the garage floor last week.

3 large skips and, they say 30 ton of clay and hard core later, I have a blocked out 2 meter deep 5 meter long pit.

All done in 4 days. No sight of a digger all done by spade and barrow.

Will post some pics later.

Thank you boys.

Oh to be young and fit again!!!!!!!!!

I visited five scrap yards and managed to get two plastic covers that go on the back of the headlight fittings in the new/old tintop, the shower I fitted yesterday won universal acclaim as being great compared to the old one, I have found most of the trim bits I was looking for on ebay at reasonable prices and I posted off a stack of bits I sold on ebay. On the down side it cost £10 in diesel driving today, I haven't been paid for the shower so I'm £60 down on that, I found a bill for a couple of hundred for blood tests my daughter had done privately which I have to pay, I'm broke anyway and I forgot to go to the eye hospital this morning which has upset them and me. About an average sort of day. The polo went well. Such a change from only having the Hood. Next jobs include getting the cam followers back in the 'new' ST170 I've been modding and building (not an easy job, they are individually sized, no shims! They all fell out when I turned the engine over on the stand), adding an oil scraper plate, lightened flywheel and putting it in the little car after taking out the old ST. At least I enjoy this stuff.

Nigel

Step son and son-in-law dug me a hole in the garage floor last week.

3 large skips and, they say 30 ton of clay and hard core later, I have a blocked out 2 meter deep 5 meter long pit.

All done in 4 days. No sight of a digger all done by spade and barrow.

Will post some pics later.

Thank you boys.

Oh to be young and fit again!!!!!!!!!

Thats great but did it not worry you they might of been digging it to put the pair of you in it lol

Andy

Guest Ian & Carole

Thats great but did it not worry you they might of been digging it to put the pair of you in it lol

Andy

Andy

I did ask Carole if she wanted to try it for size, :lazy: :lazy: amazing how much a open hand slap hurts in the middle of your back when not expecting it :80:

Guest mower man

Every thing I've ordered on line ,ebay and others has turned up smartly and been the dogs doodles just waitig for a package from Burton [ordered mon ] ,just need a box of application mowerman

P.S, just recieved package from Burton 100% sucsess since Dec 1 happy boy me

Guest sandy77uk

ordered a new snowboard at lunch time last week, it arrived at 9am the following morning

but then lets be honest, point of sale everything should go well, a mark of a good company is what they do when something goes *bleep* shaped