Weber 32/36 Service

Guest Brian T

Hi Brian T,

I have the same problem as Kev. My car has a Ford DOHC Engine from a Sierra Sapphire and is fitted with a

Weber Carburettor is a TLDM, the exact model will be 2630 W on top plate of Carburettor Weber 25-23

stamped on the float bowl 28 32 TLDM on the outside. I too would be interested on any info on this carburettor. I have a book from the Library on Weber Carbs and it has totally confused me ( which is easy to do!!)

Appreciate any detail Cheers

Steve

Guest big kev

Hi Brian T,

I have the same problem as Kev. My car has a Ford DOHC Engine from a Sierra Sapphire and is fitted with a

Weber Carburettor is a TLDM, the exact model will be 2630 W on top plate of Carburettor Weber 25-23

stamped on the float bowl 28 32 TLDM on the outside. I too would be interested on any info on this carburettor. I have a book from the Library on Weber Carbs and it has totally confused me ( which is easy to do!!)

Appreciate any detail Cheers

Steve

Steve I have a Hayes manual for ford carbs with our carb init. Once ive serviced mine I'll happily lend it you if you want!!!

Cheers

Hi Kev,

I assume it is you? that is offering to Loan out your Haynes Manual, I have borrowed from the Local Library a Ford Vehicle Carburettors Repair & Service Manual book that covers Ford, Pierburg, Solex, Weber 1978 to 1991 ISBN 1 85010 783 1 If your book is the same I will be able to use the info from the Library Book rather than worry you for your copy.

Thank you for your kindness. Appreciate your kind response.

Regards

Steve