3 Wheeler

Guest dinger

Alright guys, Long time no speak,

The car has been tucked up in the garage for the last 5 months and thought today would be a good day to blow the dust off it, Its not been run since the last SG7 meet in October and I have not touched the car at all other to dodge round it when getting stuff out of the garage,

It seem that Mark B may have been staying in my garage because 12 miles into my drive,,,

The back wheel fell off! Lol,

It was then a treasure hunt walking up and down the road looking for my wheel nuts. Found all four, phoned a mate and we got the wheel back on, However, I now need a new rear wheel arch, some panel work needed where it was bolted on and a new set of wheels as the one that come off is now buckled.

So guys, before you get back in your car after winter, check ya nuts! I didnt and have payed for it.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another one joins the 3 wheel club (secret handshake details will be sent). Hope you are ok Dinger!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Show thy right knee and left nipple, and a wheel brace!, lol

I'm good thanks Mark, yourself?