Right-car-rong-car

Guest Chris.A.

Guest Chris.A.

B) I`ve just watched a T.V. programme (hosted by some insignificant <dare I say it>" tossa," who probably has never even had the cylinder head off a lawn mower) lecture me about buying cars for more money than my house costs. The toss-er- presenter introduced the buyer/client (with a car that he has to sell for 45k)!!!!!!! and proudly proclaimed that the buyer/seller is a D.J.!!!!! (as if that is not the most ultimate melighne) he says that the bod is featured in a top D.J. magazine as being number 36 in england--- so the pratt isn`t even in the top 10, yes , a total gitt!) well "wup-*kin-he!".( Christ, I recon I`m number 35 !) . What sort of " NIT " pays the first atom of attention or credability to such rubbish?........at least the appeal of Geramy Clarckson is that he openly admits that he doesn`t know how a car works(for example)........and displays humour , journalistic talent and entertainment ,second , only to........Matts Chit-Chat section of the RHOCaR web site..........

sorry BOYZ but there are so many pillocks out there whom have NEVER struggled in a prefab garage on no money ,in time stolen from family to acheive something out of nothing,and are FULL of POO!

everyone of you ROBIN HOOD builders has my total admiration and respect.

You have achieved something ( may-be not perfect) but it is all yours and if you (God forbid) get run over by a steam roller,tomorrow, you have actually done something worthy of the highest respect and admiration! with your life;)

Must admit I saw that last night too (I'm stuck in a hotel in Portsmouth during the week at the moment). The DJ struck me as an alright sort of bloke though (he hadn't asked to be in the programme). The skinny guy really annoys me but the fat guy (hey pot this is kettle) seems like a decent sort - he doesn't pretend to know the top of an engine from the bottom but he does know the trade which is what he's there for - look what he did to the Ferrari dealers profit margin.

The same presenters were in (I think) an episode of fifth gear where Damon Hill was test driving two sports cars (one was a Merc so don't take that too literally). Well Mr Hill really did seem to be giving the cars some stick and the presenters, one in each car were very quiet during the drives around the test track - that was at least until the fat guy had to lean out of the window to throw up. Hats off to him for letting them show it on telly.

Iain