Wiltshire Camping Weekend

chris n

Hi All,

Its time to confirm numbers for this event at the Barge Inn.

Due to unforeseen circumstances myself and Becky are having to stand down from this camping weekend but Bob & Sylvia Fry

(florin metal works) have kindly stepped in to our place to run the event.

So if you are on the list and plan on going along please PM Bob to confirm your booking

Regards

Chris & Becks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a few have confirmed their attendance for Chris N's camping week-end as detailed above;please tender a reply for or against so I may confirm the booking. Chris had 15 pitches reserved for us.

Have now confirmed with "The Barge Inn" that we require 5 camping & 1 mobile palace pitches.

Those down for Chris's jolly :-

Me & Mo

Vic & Wendy

John & Christine

Stephen & Lesley

Cedric & Lorraine

Graham B

Alan & Pat in caravan added hopefully

Edited by florin metal works
2 souls added

Guest Vic & Wendy

Hi Bob & Mo, just to confirm that Wendy & I will be attending this weekends bash at the Barge Inn Pewsey. Looking forward to meeting up with the guys and gals again. Food both nights please and of course beer mmmm...beer

More up dates ---The Barge Inn sent menus ( see above) & now require details of what we shall be eating(as we are more than 10 souls) This information is required ASAP so the kitchen can ensure they have sufficient tucker. So PLEASE once again be quick with a reply as to your choice of main meal.

All dinners are booked except one B person; & the camping area for us is roped off;to keep us in or the locals out??? We will see you all sometime tomorrow afternoon;don't forget the Castrol LM or suncream.

Thanks for a great weekend.

I appologise for getting us lost on a number of occassions. A sat nav and bright sunshine dont really work in an open top.

The thunder and lightning and packing up wet,were just a olocal event. I took the Surrey off on the other side of Marlborough.

Tent and all dried out and repacked by tea time.

Many thanks to all.

Graham

On reflection,Graham, I think it was all the ET activity down in that area. My own satnav played up more than once and on the way home tried to take us down a very narrow route, but I was too clever for it.................I stopped and asked a local.!!!!

Thank you all for a fun weekend, good company, nice long ride out for me again in a 2B,very enjoyable.

Hoo ahah Haa aha Hoo Hoo Haaa

Rolf.