Zero Flyscreen

Guest Hammy360

Guest Hammy360

Hi all,

Im looking for a fly screen for my Zero, Ive seen the new gbs one on their site but not in the flesh. Has anyone got one of the GBS ones and what other decent ones are available? Photos welcomed!!

hi,heres my bubble screen,you do need a buckle from your helmet to your chest in order to avoid helmet lift though. :rofl:

jess.

:rofl: Yes Jess, it definitely felt like it needed something stronger than the provided chin strap to stop it from lifting off. It was fun on track but could not imagine the feeling on the road everything u put your foot down. You boys must have some serious neck muscles

Guest zoomzoom

I have used my zero with and without an aero screen and found the screen just give a little bit extra protection from wind buffering , never got helmet lift though. (oh err)

I got mine off eBay it's grp and cost £35

Guest scrabster

maybe the angle i fixed it at could be to shallow but it sat nice where it is now, its gonna stay there as i dont want any more holes in it.

jess.

Guest Hammy360

hi,heres my bubble screen,you do need a buckle from your helmet to your chest in order to avoid helmet lift though. :rofl:

jess.

I like that, and is that a Mitsubishi L200 bonnet scoop??