Gbs Zero St170

Guest dinger

Hi,

I've had a quick look at the eBay and dare I make a suggestion to correct the spelling mistakes? Also to reduce the size of the font slightly?

To the person viewing the advert, they will make the false assumption that you have taken as much care over building the car as you have with the advert.

Just my opinion of course :)

Simon.

Guest dinger

Your opinion is well respected Simon,

Have a look now,,, I'm not changing the fontsize or colour as that is my lucky font and colour when it comes to ebay, lol

Eh, Disco Si.... Dinger is a really good friend of mine and can take any amount

of banter, so try not to be overly polite when calling him a retard!

Regarding the car.... Its a bloody good un.

;)

• Like 1

Hi,

Ok, I submit to the font and size :) What I would also do is break up the long lines into shorter, bite size pieces which are related.

I.e, put the mechanicals into one section, rules about driving and such in another and try not to put "your" feelings about the drivability etc into the statements. If the buyer is looking for this type of car, he has his own opinions what he is looking for.

Be cold and objective in the description and just stick to points you can prove. BEWARE of trade description problems and don't say it can do X to the gallon for example.

Simon.

Eh, Disco Si.... Dinger is a really good friend of mine and can take any amount

of banter, so try not to be overly polite when calling him a retard!

Regarding the car.... Its a bloody good un.

;)

I don't doubt that fact one bit (about the car) :) It certainly LOOKS like one of the good un's !

I am just trying to be objective as any punter (sorry CUSTOMER) would be when selecting which car he will buy.

I did manage to shift my old audi through eBay and got double the part ex value for it which pleased me. (It did however, take ages to shift and was better to sell in the spring when sunny *cough* weather is coming up) :)

I am also trying to up my number of posts so I can change my monika !! :)

Simon.

Guest dinger

I put the link up so people could see the advert, what I didnt ask for was opinions on my grammer or how to sell a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you off for the first comment Simon but 4 hail mary's for the second!!!

Feel free to correct my grammer in this post if you like ! :db:

Hi,

No, I think I've said enough and don't want to start a flame war going again :)

I wouldn't mind the bl00dy marys though ! I think 4 of them would certainly be enough for me !

As Terry Pratchett said in one of his disc world novels. "Five exclamation marks, truely a sign of a deranged mind..."

However, can't remember which book it was from. All about shop keepers and such. :crazy:

Simon.

Guest dinger

Next you'll be telling me an alcoholic heart surgon with the DT's cant do his job properly!!

My wife says Ive got a short attention span,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ners are great, arnt they!

nothing wrong with my spelling and in the words of Morecombe,,,,,,,, they are all the right letters, just not necssarily in the right order, LOL